General Mortgage Calculators
- Which loan is better?
- Which lender has the better loan?
- How much will my (fixed) mortgage payments be?
- How much will my adjustable rate payments be?
- Should I pay points to lower the rate?
- Which is better: fixed or adjustable?
- Which is better: 15- or 30-year loan term?
- How much can I save in taxes?
- What will my closing costs be?
- How advantageous are extra payments?
New Home Purchase
- How much can I borrow?
- Am I better off renting?
- How much should I put down for a new home?
- How can I reduce mortgage insurance costs?
Home Equity Loans
- How large a line of credit can I obtain?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- Should I consolidate my credit cards?
- Should I use a home equity loan or an auto loan?
- What will my tax savings be?
- How will rate changes affect my balance?
- How much will my loan payments be?
- What will it take to pay off my line of credit
One of the best things you can do before you even start looking for a home is to get pre-qualified or better yet pre-approved with a lender so you know how much you can qualify for. That way you will not be looking at homes you can’t afford or you will find out that you can actually afford to buy that dream home you thought was out of reach.